- If you have opted for Will Call service, be sure to call A-One when you have collected your luggage from the Baggage Claim area.
- For Baggage Meet service, be sure to call A-One Limousine if you do not see your driver waiting for you on arrival in the Baggage Claim area.
- To avoid having credit card charges incurred, be sure to cancel or reschedule your luxury car or limousine service at least 12 hours before your scheduled appointment. For cash payments, be sure to ask your driver for a receipt.
- Flights arriving after midnight will incur late fees and wait time charges.
- Unexpected changes to your service may result in extra charges. Flight delays and lost luggage, for example, may lead to driver wait fees, if such delays lead to excessive driver wait times (more than 1/2 hour). If substantial schedule changes occur such as early arrival or extreme delays, A-One may have to substitute another vehicle from its fleet; when this occurs, the vehicle/s will be large enough to accommodate all passengers, but may not be of the save type as those reserved. No extra charges will be attached when vehicles are substituted, even if the substitution is an upgrade.
Wait Time / Stop Time
- Wait Time charges accrue at 1$/per minute for point to point service.
- Wait fees begin to accrue one hour after the estimated arrival time.
- For private flights, Wait Time fees begin one quarter hour after the scheduled arrival time.
- Any additional stops are charged at $15/stop. If any stop is longer than 1 half hour, billing will be transfer to regular hourly charges for that vehicle type.
Charted Hourly Services
- Minimum reserved hours will always be charged in full, even if partly unused.
- Refundable deposits are sometimes required. Weddings, Proms, Specialty Vehicles, and certain other event types require nonrefundable deposits.
- Reservations can only be made with either verified credit cards or cash. Cancelation and refund policies will be stated at the time of the reservation.
Maintaining the condition of the vehicle at the time of pick-up is the responsibility of passengers. Passengers and their guests are fully liable for any damages that may occur to the rental vehicle–including necessary cleaning charges, as in the case of vomit clean-up when a minimum $200 fee will be charged. Any damage beyond the usual wear and tear will incur a minimum $150 repair and clean-up fee. A-One Limousine reserves the right to adjudicate whether damage incurred during any specific rental is beyond the "usual" wear and tear.
A-One limo will be absolved of responsibility for any unforeseen or unavoidable events that may occur, including but not limited to loss or theft of passengers' personal possessions, delays due to undetected mechanical failures or unexpected traffic conditions, or any other situations and occurrences beyond our control. In accordance with California law, no alcohol may be consumed by occupants under 21, and smoking within A-One vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- Final charges will be assessed when services are completed. Rate quotes are estimates created using information provided at the time of booking but are subject to change due to the actual circumstances during the rental period.
- Late night service (11 pm to 5.30 am) may incur further fees and charges.
- Schedule, destination, route changes and tolls, parking and other requests may also incur further fees and charges.
- Destination rates are determined by the central location in a destination city/area. Destinations on the outskirts of cities may incur an extra fee due to time use.
- Rates may be subject to change without notice, although they will be confirmed on day of use.
- Rates may fluctuate during peak periods and holidays.